Friday, October 02, 2015

Piles of Paper, Continued

Dear Friends and Family,

I spent another hour today compiling P's binder and there's still a pile left to add to the binder that is bigger than the binder itself. I've come to conclude she's got too much stuff and we're going to have to cull some of it. My goal is to have one large binder for kindergarten. That feels like it's more than fair. It'll give her a keepsake which is the real goal of keeping any of it. I keep telling myself the goal is to have something any of us can look through in the future to remember kindergarten and we don't need every sheet of paper to accomplish that goal. I'll spend another hour tomorrow and hopefully feel like I make some more progress. Realistically, it should be 45 sheets per month to fit. That's my new goal.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: