Monday, March 22, 2010

03.22.10: Work Life Balance

Dear Friends and Family,

Where did the weekend go? It's becoming a recurring litany. I've come to the realization I'm spending too much of my weekends catching up on sleep and working. This weekend was no different.

Saturday, we went for an early morning haircut. Then, I worked while P napped and Mr. mouse ran errands. We headed out to the post office to mail off some stuff. Then, because P was napping so well, on a lark, we drove down to meet my sister for dinner.

Sunday, I can't even tell you what Mr. mouse and P did because I spent the whole day catching up on work. And, the whole evening. And, the whole night. And, at 2:35AM I realized I need to find a better balance point.

So, I took today off and worked from home and got through a lot of my emails - enough to feel like I don't have to work tonight when P comes home. And, hopefully enough to have next weekend off as well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: