Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunflower

Dear Friends and Family,

I was so depressed yesterday morning. Stressed and miserable I left for work. Cold, damp and sad, I went into the office to start my day. Lunch was a miserable affair in an overcast cafeteria. And, the afternoon dragged on.

But, when I left work and drove to pick up P, the sun FINALLY broke through the clouds and I was a new person. I know seasonal disorders affect different people to different degrees, but I am beginning to realize they impact me more than I would like. This cold, wet, snowy, overcast spring certainly hasn't helped.

Hopefully, we get a break in the weather and I can begin to get my life back in gear. Some people celebrate tax freedom day. I celebrate winter freedom day - that brief window from March 21st through September 21st when the days are longer and the air is warmer and mouse is happy.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: