Wednesday, December 05, 2012

One More Item to Add to the Verboten List

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, yesterday's doctor's appointment went about as planned. I have a follow up appointment with an endocrinologist next Tuesday. I have a prescription for propranolol (no, Google, not provolone) to help with the heart palpitations. And, I have a host of questions on if I want to pursue treatment of the hyperthyroidism or try to get back to normal on my own.

I think my BATNA, if I don't like what the endocrinologist tells me on Tuesday, is to set up an appointment with my endocrinologist by the mouse winter cabin. I know him. I liked the way he treated me last time. Most importantly, I trust him.

Between now and next Tuesday, I'll take the propranolol and skip the wine and beer. Here's to feeling better soon.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: