Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Paper Purge

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday and Monday I did something only an OCD person would enjoy. I spent my days going through old papers and purging all of the things we really don't need. I'm nowhere near close to done. I've only tackled a half dozen files out of a credenza that holds close to a hundred files. But, still, it's progress and it felt so good.

Depending upon my day today, I may go through more papers today. I've even begun thinking ahead to what papers I could shift into the credenza once I free up space because, of course, we have papers everywhere. But, for now, I won't go there. I'll focus simply on going through what's in the credenza. Then, I can begin to tackle the paper that's elsewhere. Because, if I started with the papers lying around the house first, I wouldn't have anywhere to put the papers I wanted to keep. I would have gone to the credenza and it would have been full.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: