Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weekly Weigh In

Dear Friends and Family,

this week's weight loss: 1.8 pounds
total weight loss: 1.8 pounds

It's Tuesday. And since I'm back on Weight Watchers it's weigh-in day. After a week of measuring and drinking my water and feeling blah, I lost two pounds.

It's hard to not get discouraged by the road ahead. And, there's moments when it's just not fun. But, I had an interesting thought in the shower the other day. The beginning is the hardest part. There's a lot of change, your body remembers being able to eat at will, and there's a long road ahead. Once you get into the journey, say 13 weeks or so since I think of everything in fiscal months, it's a lot easier. You have a routine, your body has been beaten into submission, you've made progress, and you have confidence.

So, even if the pain of the last week hardly seems worth it for a two pound loss, I need to keep it in perspective. It was totally worth it if the end goal is my goal weight.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: