Monday, December 15, 2014

12.15.14: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a very productive yet very enjoyable weekend. We went to two birthday parties and one Christmas party. We got new haircuts for P and me. Hers looks precious. Mine would look better if I lost some weight. We got our eyes examined. We went to the park. We finished our Christmas shopping, almost. And, I fell asleep on the couch to the smell of Christmas.

And, now, it's Monday. After two weeks of grinding away at our task list and at Mr. mouse over Christmas stuff, I'm beginning to feel more calm and collected. I feel like we've got time and space to breathe and relax.

It's a busy week this week, but I feel like we can get to done. Today, I need to go shower and then buy one last gift for Mr. mouse. Then, I think I'll pick up some wrapping paper on the way home and start wrapping P's presents. I'd love to get a couple under the tree before I pick her up from school.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: