Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weekly Weigh In: 7/21/15

Dear Friends and Family,

this week's weight gain: 1.0 pounds
total weight loss: 10.6 pounds

It's Wednesday, so I have the benefit of an extra day's weigh-in when writing this post. So, while the official numbers above show a gain from the prior week, if I include today's weigh in, I would be able to report a 0.8 pound weight loss for the week which confirms something I had been thinking about for the past week. I've been eating out too much. And, without realizing it, I was eating a lot more salt than I should be. You can't lose 1.8 pounds of fat in a single day, but you can lose 1.8 pounds of water. Well, I'm going to try and take advantage of the momentum from today and see if I can report a better number next week.

I feel like momentum plays a part. It's easier to have a good day when you've had a string of good days. It's harder when you've had a string of mediocre days. So, I'm going to try and take advantage of today's good weigh in and see if I can have another tomorrow.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: