Friday, April 09, 2010

Those Days

Dear Friends and Family,

I ran into an old friend and colleague yesterday. We started talking. And, we realized we needed to get together for coffee.

You know when you have one of those days? Those days where you're tired, you're hungry, your boss is being a dork, you know you've been working too many hours and there's no end in sight, you had a bad commute in and you're looking forward to a bad commute home because construction season just started, and you just want to throw in the towel?

I know. Everyone has those days. Every job comes with those days. But, when you have a couple serial those days, it makes you stop and think and wonder. And, that was my friend and me yesterday.

Would I be happier doing something different? I don't work for the money. So, what is my motivation? Perhaps I need to step back and revisit all of this.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: