Monday, September 20, 2010

09.20.10: Weekend, Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

P's been crying for ten minutes now and it's not the easiest listening to her.

The weekend. The weekend.

Saturday, P and I went out for breakfast while Mr. mouse stayed home with the house cleaners. We went to the library after breakfast. Then, we walked home and just beat the rain. P and the stroller and I had a little bit of an incident on the dash home. Fortunately, we escaped with a minor scratch on P's nose to show for it all.

After playing in the basement and taking a quick shower, we headed out for brunch with a friend in town for the DMB concert. It was weird. I never thought of her as a kid person so I was a little nonchalant about kids. Well, it turns out she and her partner and thinking about trying. I think she was a little nonplussed at my nonchalance.

Next on the agenda was a stop at the museum to play since we wanted to give P a change of scenery. Well, funny enough, we ran into my friend from Brunch #1 at the museum. Small world.

Did some shopping and then headed home for the evening.

Sunday, we originally had plans for the zoo. But, with some last minute cancellations, we ended up going to the park instead for some pictures.

And, that my friend was the weekend. And, Mr. mouse went upstairs to rescue P so it's nice and quiet in the house.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: