Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Work Trip

Dear Friends and Family,

In the hustle and bustle to get out yesterday morning, I didn't have a chance to write. And, after the three cocktails I had with my boss last night, this morning isn't going to yield any pearls of wisdom either.

On a happy note, Mr. mouse and I resolved a difference of opinion we have. Now that P is older, I asked him to not post any pictures of us with her in our neighborhood. I'm fine with a picture of us at Mount Rushmore, for example. But, I'm not as crazy about a picture of us at places we frequent regularly. He thought I was being over zealous. And, I agree, I may be. But, that's what I'm comfortable with.

It got a little ugly Sunday night, but we slept on it, and for now, I think it's behind us.

Hope your morning is a little less fuzzy than mine. Wish me luck for tonight. Fortunately, my desert cactus friends, it will not include any last minute renegade runs down a water slide.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: