Monday, March 14, 2011

03.14.11: Healing Toddler Time

Dear Friends and Family,

My mom got back from the funeral and the house fight worn and out of sorts. So, I offered up a weekend with P to try to cheer her up. Fortunately for all of us, P was gracious enough to want to play with my mom. Mr. mouse and I even had a little bit of alone time to look at eyeglasses.

P is vaguely on the mend. She lost 10% of her body weight with her most recent cold. And, is on a daily weigh-in routine until she has some track record of regaining her lost weight. Mr. mouse was worried enough to buy chocolate soy milk to give her to get her to ingest some calories. I'm concerned about starting a bad habit, but not concerned enough to argue it for now.

On a semi-sad front, P seems to be done with nursing. She was still nursing in the morning and evenings. But, the past couple of days have not been successful. I guess she's moved on which she's allowed to do. And, I'm sure I'll adjust. It's just a little sad.

Well, I need to get going to allow a little extra time to get ready.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: