Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Transitioning

Dear Friends and Family,

Continuing to wrap up my old job and contemplating the start of my new job.

I'm concerned about one of my employees. The one with a million and one things going on in his life? Well, on top of everything else, his furnace has been on the fritz.

Honestly, if it were me, I would take the acceptance to the graduate school I got into even if it wasn't my first choice. After all, why apply if you have no intention of going to that school?

That would 1. get me out of a job I dislike 2. make the I don't know who my boss will be a moot issue 3. get me out of a city I dislike 4. make the furnace a moot issue and last but not least 5. make the I don't want to have a million kids before going to school a moot issue.

I don't know. I think this is like when my sister was first diagnosed with endometriosis and decided to complicate her life with all of the treatment she's been getting.

My life was SO complicated for awhile and I realized how much happier I've been since simplifying my life. I refuse to ever let it get that complicated again. Perhaps that's one of life's lessons they will some day learn. Or, perhaps, I'm missing out on some of life's joys by foregoing the complicated mess involved.

Either way, I'm happy. And, if ignorance is bliss, I'm okay with it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: