Thursday, October 06, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs

Dear Friends and Family,

Last night, we went out to dinner. We drove home. We drew P's bath. We put P to sleep and Mr. mouse and I went straight to bed. And, this morning I woke up, made my coffee and logged on to see what there was to see... And, of course, realized that Steve Jobs had passed away.

I feel like the world is a little emptier today. He made such a difference in all of our lives. And, it seems a little less human today without him. I've worked in technology. I know where bad product development and bad technology can lead. And, I just think it'll be a little less exciting now.

Well, time to go get ready. And, to remember all the amazing things he did. I must be Irish. We need to celebrate his accomplishments, not be sad at his passing.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: