Thursday, March 12, 2015

Program Management Time

Dear Friends and Family,

It's mid-March and I have been working on and off on my work website since the beginning of the year. If I'm going to be honest with myself, days can go by where I don't make much progress. This wouldn't happen at work. But, at home, when there's a lot of distractions, it does happen.

And, to the degree that I'm partially retired, I'm okay with letting life get in the way. I like our home beginning organized. I like not feeling like I'm treading water with absolute chaos just around the corner. I like looking at a to do list that is under control. I like having time for walks now that the days are nice.

But, at the same time, the program manager in me feels like I need to better scope out the website. I think I'll put together a plan for April 15th to go live come hell or high water, or frankly both. Then, I can continue to modify it and work on it and improve it. But, I'll be live. That'll be my plan for today. I'll put together a plan for the next four weeks to get from here to there. I am confident I can do it.

I can do anything I set my heart and mind to. It's usually a matter of setting my heart and mind to it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: