Monday, October 26, 2009

10.26.09: A Weekend to Remember

Dear Friends and Family,

We couldn't have had a better weekend.

Friday, Mr. mouse and I picked P up at daycare. And, she took her first "step" while we were packing up her stuff. Granted, it was a backward step while crawling that she hasn't done again since, but still, it was fun to see it live together.

Saturday, we spent the day shopping for fall clothes for P and then we went over to a friend's house for an impromptu dinner. P showed off her sitting up skills (she can sit without leaning on her hands for support now) and the girls took turns reading P's books to her. It was so cute to watch.

Sunday, we sorted through P's clothes and packed away most of her 0-3 months clothes. Then, we took P out for fall pictures. She was precious in her Halloween costume. And, we got some great family pictures amongst the foliage. P fell asleep, and Mr. mouse and I took the opportunity to enjoy the fall weather and took a walk with her asleep in her stroller. The weather was perfect. The leaves were beautiful. I brought home six leaves to press in a book and save for P.

I'm glad we had the time to go out and enjoy it all and to capture the moment.

And, to cap off the weekend, Mr. mouse and I fed P. She had some mashed avocados mixed with milk. I'm not sure if she's a fan. We'll try again tonight. She's a big girl now. And, I've made it past the toughest (at least the toughest one I anticipated) hurdle with breastfeeding.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: