Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Keeping Up

Dear Friends and Family,

I knew P's milk intake would peak between four and six months and I knew that would be the toughest hurdle in the decision to feed her breast milk over formula.

She turned five months yesterday which means we're half way through the hardest part. And, so far, miracle of miracles, I've been able to keep up. (Way to jinx yourself, mouse)

The routine, not that you care, but I will when I look back:
  • 5:00 AM breast feeding
  • 8:30 AM bottle 1 at daycare (8 ounces)
  • noon bottle 2 at daycare (8 ounces)
  • 3:30 PM bottle 3 at daycare (6 ounces)
  • 7:00 PM breast feeding
We have a "stockpile" in the freezer that we can draw against if we need to. And, if we need to, we can also introduce solids. Lots of options.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: