Friday, October 02, 2009

Mental Fog or Sheer Exhaustion

Dear Friends and Family,

Traffic's been tough all week (with the exception of Monday). And, for some reason daycare (and P, it takes two to tango) can't seem to get the basic job of food in baby done in time for us to go home on time (with the exception of Monday). Add to the mix the fact that P's been crying in the car (with the exception of Monday). And, that work is building up since we had a doctor's appointment and a concert this week and Mr. mouse had a haircut as well. And, top it off with a wedding this weekend and the fact that my grandmother's back in the hospital.

And, I am ready to throw in the flag and bolt myself in my room for a couple of days to lock out the world. Only, it'd all be there waiting for me when I came out. And, would probably be worse for the wear.

This mental fog needs to lift. I should look at my calendar for next week and plan on a couple of days off.


mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

days off are good - and noticing these things and dealing with them before you have a meltdown? doubly good. smart mouse. xoxoxo