Thursday, December 31, 2009

12.31.09: Oops...

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Thursday and I just realized yesterday afternoon that I hadn't been blogging all week. I had been blissfully enjoying the time off with P.

Friday, we flew home for the holidays to see family. We split the time between Mr. mouse's folks and mine. P was a trooper, beginning to sleep regularly in her car seat after seven months of training. She began to have separation anxiety which I guess is normal. And, she's gotten really good at crawling and pulling up.

We flew home on Tuesday and have been spending the past two days catching up on errands, cleaning up the house and playing with P. I'll set aside time tomorrow for ye olde restrospective.

Time for breakfast and some play time. Then, while P naps, we'll begin the baby proofing process.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: