Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Waiting on Inspiration

Dear Friends and Family,

Got up early, but waiting on inspiration. I guess nothing exciting happened yesterday and there's not a lot on my mind. So, I'm surfing and reading and waiting for that ah ha moment.

That's the thing with ah ha moments, you can't rush them. You just need to wait for them to happen. Now that I think about it, life overall feels like it's in a little bit of a holding pattern. I'm happy with work, but the commute is crazy talk. Mr. mouse is happy at work, but there's a lot of change going on this fall. We're happy with P, and jokingly debate another.

There's a sense we're enjoying life. But, also a sense that we're waiting for an ah ha moment. No rushing it. Not sure where it'll take us. Just pondering.

I guess that's my ah ha for the day, recognizing it's a little bit of a Mandelbrot fractal today and life in general.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: