Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Mouse vs. Food

Dear Friends and Family,

Yes. I am still waiting for the ah-ha moment that motivates me to lose the weight I have put on since becoming a mother. I would call it baby weight, but it isn't. This isn't weight from being pregnant. This is weight from being distracted, low on time, dealing with traffic, putting dinner on the table for P, food is lying around the office when I need a break weight.

I need to face hunger in the face and face it down. I need to be okay with it. I will not starve to death. I will be okay.

I have given myself until the end of my granola bar supply (which is a week or so away) to continue with my current approach - two glasses of milk for breakfast, some carbohydrate with one serving meat and one serving vegetable for lunch, three servings of fruit and one serving of nuts for a snack. After my granola bars run out, I will add two servings of vegetables with cheese and crackers for an afternoon snack.

Who eats this much food and is still hungry?!?!

Today, I will face down hunger and win. I am stronger than you, hunger.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: