Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Over-Thinking to Avoid Over-Committing

Dear Friends and Family,

8 days. 8 days. I must make it through the next 8 days until Thanksgiving weekend. And, I must commit to not doing this craziness next year. I've been thinking of a weekend calendar so we don't over commit.

Breaking the year into four quarter with 13 weeks apiece... Then,

1:
2: housecleaning, manicure
3:
4: housecleaning
5: haircut, wax, manicure
6: housecleaning
7:
8: housecleaning, manicure
9:
10: housecleaning
11: haircut, wax, manicure
12: housecleaning
13:

Now, I just need to lay this up against our calendar for 2012 and see what other commitments we have. Weekends 1, 3, 7, 9, and 13 are free for travel. The other weekends are local, ideally. I think if we lay it out in advance, then the likelihood of doing something like we did this past month will go down and I won't be chanting 8 more days.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: