Monday, February 04, 2013

02.04.13: Overwhelmed

Dear Friends and Family,

P's not sick anymore. We had another play date on Friday. P and I got our haircut on Saturday.

Work is still overwhelming. My new boss is so different from my old one, I'm beginning to realize it's going to take awhile for us to settle into a groove. Mr. mouse needs a haircut.

We worked through a MOUNTAIN of tasks this weekend, taking a short break on Saturday to go sledding and on Sunday to go to dim sum. Yet, we have a mountain of tasks ahead of us.

We have another play group on Tuesday.

I have more lab work on Tuesday and a follow-up discussion on what that means for my thyroid. I think I'm on even keel now, so my expectation is that I'll stay on my current dosage. But, we'll see. I might be completely off my rocker and not even realize it.

We have taxes due on Friday (for financial aid) - taxes which include taxes for my idea which will be a first, taxes for which we haven't received all of the requisite forms yet. Lovely.

And, last, but not least, we planning a trip. There's lots of research and I'm not sure if we'll still end up going. It depends upon the situation on the ground. Mr. mouse knows I have reservations. We'll see how the week goes.

Oh. And, it's snowing which means we'll have a lovely two hour commute this morning.

Happy Monday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: