Monday, February 25, 2013

02.25.13: Quiet Weekend, Finally

Dear Friends and Family,

We had a birthday party on Saturday, and I had a meeting with an accountant. We had church on Sunday, and I had a couple of hours dedicated to taxes. But, overall, it was still a quiet weekend.

We had time to go to the park and make a snowman. We played color tag to make P get some exercise. We pumped it up at pump it up.

We ate breakfast and dinner at home both days. And, P got to nap in her bed both days. It felt good.

This week promises to be a hectic week. It's the last big push for school and it's driven by the deadline to submit for financial aid. We need to be done with taxes by March 1 to submit our returns to the schools. This is all complicated by the fact that I need to submit my forms for my new business. I was in existence in 2012 even if I didn't have income. So, I need to fill out all of the forms. First on the list is even figuring out what all of the forms are. Sigh.

Which reminds me, I need to go update my sheet so I'm working off of a good sheet for the week.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: