Friday, February 08, 2013

Round 3: Week 0 Progress

Dear Friends and Family,

I got back my lab results and my doctor reduced my thyroid medicine again to half a pill a day for six weeks. To keep things simple, I took 21 pills and cut them in half all at once.

I'm feeling fine. I'm a little cold at night and I get tired earlier than I would if my thyroid levels were higher. I'm beginning to lose the weight I put on when my medication took me from hyper to hypo. My symptoms are at bay.

Am I glad I went on the medication? At the moment, yes. Do I wish I never had a recurrence in the first place? Of course, obviously. I guess I'll take it from here. Take my medicine and see where I am in six weeks. What choice do I have?

On a separate note, I dropped off the mugs yesterday and no one died. Our house is a little less cluttered for it although you technically can't tell since the mugs were stored in a cabinet over the stove behind closed doors. Still, technically a little less cluttered for it. I guess it was the right thing to do.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: