Friday, June 14, 2013

Another Week Down

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday, I had a moment at work. There's a guy at work, let's call him Joe (names changed to protect the innocent).

Joe was on a rampage. And, when he gets on a rampage, he starts sending mean emails and making mean phone calls and calling people into his office and being mean. It's just not fun.

Fortunately, I don't report to Joe anymore. But, when Joe's on a rampage, he doesn't care. And, he fired off a note yesterday to me that would have normally gotten me worked up.

Fortunately, my new boss, let's call him Eddie (names changed to protect the innocent) stepped in and took control of the situation. I was honestly thinking of quitting yesterday, but, instead, I'm continuing on this unusual journey to August.

Thanks, Eddie.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: