Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Impulse Cleaning

Dear Friends and Family,

I got tired of looking at my nightstand covered in stuff.

There were random cords to charge random devices. There were cards and stickers. There was a Kindle stacked on top of two library books. There was a bow and plastic airplane from Christmas. There was a plant and an alarm clock and a rubber band. There were three things of lotion. Oh, and a set of hanging things for P's growth chart.

And, I kept thinking how nice it would be when I had time to organize it all. Then, I decided there's no time like the present. So, I cleared away all of the junk and now my nightstand is a thing of beauty. There's my alarm clock, a plant my friend B gave me, and my Kindle. Nothing else.

I get a little happy every time I look at it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: