Friday, June 07, 2013

Friday, Made it Through One More Week

Dear Friends and Family,

Made it through week 10. Next week will be week 9.

The sad part is there are parts of work I truly enjoy. There are people I will miss working with.

But, I am still excited about the time off.

I'm inspired to write a new top 3:
  1. enjoying the remaining 9 weeks of work: I know that sounds counter-intuitive. But, I think I will. There's going to be a lot of change in the upcoming months. I know there will be days I miss work. I may as well enjoy the weeks I have remaining.
  2. managing P's transition: There's stuff to do at her current school like the letter we need to send to let them know we're officially leaving. There's downloading all of her stuff from her current school portal. There's putting together something for her teacher's and the center to say thank you. Then, there's stuff to do for her new school like sending in forms and attending the welcome events.
  3. estate plan: And, last, but not least, is using my free benefits to complete our estate plan.
I think that's our top three for the summer. A lot of things will change in the fall, but I think focusing on these three things will make the summer a bigger success.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: