Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Cleaning Up the NAS

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been making some progress on the house and on the NAS.

Yesterday, I spent 20 minutes on a pile of stuff in the master bedroom. The pile's not gone. But, it's smaller. And, I know what's in it now. And, I'll spend 20 more minutes working on it today. Sooner or later it'll be gone.

I also spent some time working on the NAS. I've been going through my files and deleting duplicates, because there's no good reason to keep multiple copies of the exact same file. I've also been going through and deleting work files. I kept copies of a lot of my work. But, I realized I kept too much. I wanted a portfolio of files in case P ever wondered what her mom worked on. But, there's no way she'll sift through what I kept. So, I'm curating to a smaller list.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: