Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fun Days with P

Dear Friends and Family,

Wednesday started out as an errand day.

We went to the doctor to have her look at P's toes. Two of them are curling inward. It's not bad enough to warrant surgery. I guess we'll watch it and see how it grows. Or I may Google it. Or I may try taping it to the neighboring toe. We'll see.

Then, we drove out to the mailbox. We ate lunch together, got coffee, picked up mail, and got gas. I convinced P to nap on her way to swim lessons. And, because I was lucky, she agreed. P slept from 2 o'clock to almost half past three. This set us up for a successful evening - a full belly and a nap.

We visited a friend after swim class and convinced her to join us in the park. That turned into a play date at our house. And, the evening ended with P curled up next to me asking me to sleep with her in her room.

So, what started out as an errand day morphed into a fun day after all.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: