Friday, February 06, 2015

Blogger before Facebook

Dear Friends and Family,

It's not a matter of priorities. It's more a practical matter. Once I've scrolled through my Facebook feed, my mind feels numb. Hmm. Perhaps that should be a sign that I shouldn't be ignoring.

Anyway. We had family night last night. We all piled into P's bed to sleep to celebrate the ribbon she got at swim last week. Well, Mr. mouse and I climbed into P's bed. P slept in her cozy corner. I guess when you're an only child without cousins you need to work with what you've got. I still remember all the sleepovers I had with my cousins. I guess P will grow up without that. Families are so small now and so separated. But, it's not like she knows any different.

On deck for today? I'm working on my website. Hooray! And, we've got dinner tonight with friends. And, since it's Friday, I'm sleeping with P tonight. Seriously. I feel like I've moved into her room with the amount of traveling Mr. mouse has done recently. Golly. I wish I knew if there are any more trips planned. Oops. That would require some amount of communication and coordination which we've apparently decided to forego. Why be practical? It's so much more fun to live life blindfolded. Keeps you on your toes.

On a more happy note, I sent P with Mr. mouse to his haircut last night and used that time to catch up on emails and a monthly tax form that's due in a week. That felt good. And working on my website today will feel good as well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: