Friday, September 11, 2009

Abacadabra, and Presto! Out of This Hat...

Dear Friends and Family,

Yesterday, P decided to master tripod (sitting by herself, propped up on her two arms). She did it once in the morning when I was with her at daycare and by nightfall she was doing pretty consistent rounds of it.

And, if that wasn't enough, yesterday, P decided to master reaching for objects. I got a good video of it last night while we were playing.

I brought her into work yesterday during a charity fund raising lunch and the visible oohs and aahs were almost comical. I know we get a lot of comments on our walks both to us and in our wake. I know friends tell me she's cute. But, yesterday, she took it too new heights. It was like she was QE2 walking a receiving line.

I love our P. Even if she were a baldie that no one remarked on, I would love her the same.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: