Thursday, September 03, 2009

Me?

Dear Friends and Family,

What happened to mouse? I'm turned into Pioneer's mom.

I used to be a person with interests and passions and a life. And, now, sadly, every day I write about my daughter. And, even more sadly, I'm okay with that.

My interests and passions and life will be there, ready for me to pick up when I'm ready to return to it. P's first year won't be. I know the pace of change will make it seem like every year goes by in the blink of an eye. But, that seems especially true of the first year. So, I'm okay with putting other things on hold for now.

I know!

Time for a Top 3 update.
  1. Pioneer: I want to spend the time with her enjoying life in general. I want to play with her and see her develop. Her smile makes it all worthwhile. She's such a happy baby now.
  2. work: I'm getting back into the swing of things after being gone for three months. It's still a little complicated with the new commute and the thrice daily sprints to the lactation rooms. But, it's working and I'm enjoying it.
  3. um... and truth be told... that's about it... between those two, my days are filled and my nights are filled.
Once I have some bandwidth open up, I'll add a third.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: