Thursday, November 04, 2010

Mouse Seeks Closure

Dear Friends and Family,

Sometimes you just need to listen to your body.

And, my body has been telling me, "sleep!" I've been exhausted to the point where it's bad. And, when I sleep, my dreams have been racked with miscellaneous stuff as my brain tries to sort through all of stuff it's been trying to sort through.

And, that, tells me it's time to prioritize and shed some ballast. Time to regroup and recenter and reset and retrench and start again. And, now, reality sets in.

This weekend we've got plans with Mr. mouse's best friend - to celebrate their joint birthdays. Next weekend we're going to see G. The two weeks after that are crazy times at work. And, that brings me to December. I'm more and more liking the idea of a five day vacation in December, before the craziness of the holidays kicks in.

If I look at my top three, this makes sense. We should have more information on Mr. mouse's work by then. The elections are clearly over. And, my work is a longer term thing that will quickly bleed into 2011.

And, this gives me something to look forward to. A light at the end of the tunnel. Let's just hope it's not a train.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: