Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving List 2010

Dear Friends and Family,

We all slept in yesterday so I didn't have time to blog before hitting the flurry of food preparation. And, I only have a couple of moments now so let's get down to business.

The Mouse 2010 Thankful List (in no particular order):

Mr. mouse, P, the continued health of our family, our friends, the roof over our head - it may leak at times but it's ours nonetheless, the food on the table - may it nourish us, our faith - may it sustain us, the wonderful memories each day brings, the new things P learns and teaches us, the adventures of trying to raise a toddler right, saving for retirement, work that I enjoy, and some level of wellness - even if I am not where I want to be, I am better off than I could be.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: