Monday, October 22, 2012

10.22.12: Weekend with Grandma

Dear Friends and Family,

My mom came over on Tuesday night and spent the week with us. P went to school on Wednesday and my mom worked on some stuff she needed to get done. P seemed to enjoy her day home with Grandma on Thursday. But, Friday was a mixed bag. I think P missed Mr. mouse and me from Thursday night and was on pins and needles as a result.

Saturday, we went to watch Harold and the Purple Crayon followed by lunch followed by pictures in the park followed by nap in the car. Sunday, we went to lunch followed by the Planetarium followed by nap in the car. Mr. mouse and I went out Sunday night for a concert and came home to P reading in her crib with my mom.

Overall, I think P enjoyed my mom's visit. I know my mom enjoyed her visit. And, after all the rain we had last weekend and last week, I enjoyed getting out and enjoying the fall. We'll have to make a concerted effort to have some home time this week. Hopefully the traffic works out.

Monday morning rush.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: