Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Glad

Dear Friends and Family,

We picked up my mom at the airport last night. She's staying for the rest of the week, all of the weekend, and part of Monday.

P's super excited. She's been telling everyone at school since Friday that grandma was coming to visit. I'm glad she's happy about it.

Me? I'm glad to see my mom. I'm glad they're going to have a couple of days together to bond and play and laugh and do the things grandmas and grandkids do.

I'm also glad to have a little time to myself on the bus and train to read and sleep and zone out. I'm also glad to have a baby sitter for tomorrow night's open house at a school we're interested in (the impetus for having my mom visit). I'm also glad to be going to a concert with Mr. mouse on Saturday night.

And, last but not least, I'm glad that I get to work from home on Friday.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: