Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Holiday Planning

Dear Friends and Family,

Looking at our calendar, I think we're going to blink and it'll be 2013. I need to begin planning out Christmas presents.

There's my mom and dad. There's Mr. mouse's dad and step mom. There's my nephew; we'll call him Big P. There's Mr. mouse's niece; we'll call her Little Z. There's my brother. There's Mr. mouse. And, there's P.

There's a couple of things that come to mind.

I've been thinking about trying to put together P's artwork into manageable things worth saving instead of piles of artwork dated and placed in our closet. So, that's one option, go through the artwork and put together albums for family member so we each have some to enjoy.

There's soap which I'd like to make and share.

There's the usual approach of go out and buy stuff. I guess I just need a plan (what to do) and a plan of attack (when to do it) because I think the holidays will be here before we know it.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: