Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Family of Three

Dear Friends and Family,

Happy Wednesday.

I just saw pictures from a vacation my sister's sister-in-law took with her husband. They still do a lot of things together, leaving the grandparents to watch the two boys.

On the one hand, I think it's a good thing. The boys have time with the grandparents, the grandparents have time with the boys. They get quiet time together as a couple.

But, on the other hand, I can't imagine traveling without P. I love the chance to show her new things and see new things with her. She's fine on the flights and she's an easy traveler and for that I'm grateful.

I guess the third option would be to all go, P, us, and the grandparents, but I can't imagine that. First, it'd be cost prohibitive. But, second, sadly, my parents are not easy travelers and I don't think I'm going to change that any time soon.

So, I guess the right answer for our family is to continue traveling, the three of us. And, the right answer for my sister's sister-in-law's family is to split up.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: