Friday, September 26, 2014

A Day with My Big Kid

Dear Friends and Family,

It's Friday and P is back at school after a day off. We thoroughly enjoyed the day yesterday.

We ate breakfast, changed our clothes, brushed our teeth, packed our lunch and went out for the day.

We drove to the Nature Museum and found free parking right outside the door. We ate lunch right when we showed up because P said she was hungry. Then, P and I played a ton in the museum, first with the water exhibit learning how canals and dams work. We went to learn about butterflies and about nature habitats. And, we finished off the day playing with the water exhibit.

It was nice with all of the sun streaming in. And, the place wasn't crowded. And, P and I do enjoy our days alone together. I'm looking forward to winter vacation. Hopefully we have a couple of days together then.

We met Mr. mouse for dinner. And, P fell asleep holding my hand on the way home from dinner. Not every day with my big kid will be like yesterday. But, I'm thankful for the ones I get.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: