Wednesday, November 05, 2008

11.05.08 (Week 13, Day 5): First Trimester Screen Part II: Genetic Counseling

Dear Friends and Family,

We go in this afternoon for the second half of our first trimester screen where they check if Pioneer is at risk for chromosomal abnormalities. I think Mr. mouse and I are both approaching it with an attitude that it is what it is. We can't control it at this point, so there's no point stressing over it.

This week has seen some improvement in how I'm feeling overall. I'm less fatigued and not as nauseous. The bleeding seems to be tapering off. And, the trips to the bathroom are not as frequent.

I'm still pretty burpy. And, something happened between 4 and 6 pm on Monday because I went from not showing to showing in the space of two hours. I ordered maternity pants online yesterday. They're scheduled to arrive next Friday. Until then, I'll continue to wear my 4s and maybe my 6s.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: