Thursday, November 20, 2008

Enjoying it All

Dear Friends and Family,

I've been awake for over an hour and waiting for inspiration to strike. And, well, sorry to disappoint, but it hasn't yet.

So, you're getting a work update. I'm surprisingly happy at the new job. I feel like a valued member of the team. I like the people I work with. I'm included in the "right conversations." And, yesterday, I met my new direct report, and although brand new to the work world, she seems like a gem.

I'm a little scared. Life seems to being too smoothly right now. Pioneer is doing well. I'm feeling good. The screening lifted a huge anxious cloud from over me. And, work is going well. I'm really glad I took the role. The promotion and raise lifted my spirits in this down market. We're putting away chunks of cash each month - both towards our rainy day fund and towards our house balance. And, with any luck, Mr. mouse and I will be boarding the plane tomorrow for the beach.

I'm ready for the piano/safe/shoe to drop. It's been a good month.


Cheers!
mouse

1 comment:

Trixie said...

MOUSE! stop looking! you are happy, healthy and stable. life is fantastic. bask in its amazingness and be grateful, grateful, grateful. nothing bad is going to happen - just enjoy this wonderful "up" time!!! xoxoxox