Monday, October 18, 2010

10.18.10: Data Dump

Dear Friends and Family,

Well, I just got a LOT of time back. I'm not sure who I'm more peeved with - my quarterback for having an atrocious game, my kicker for missing three (yes, count 'em, three) field goal attempts, or myself for not taking a trade that would have gotten me through this week. Well, any which way you slice it, I'm going to be eliminated this week and that means I get time back. Somehow, it doesn't feel as good it should given I love getting time back.

And, because life wouldn't be fun without some excitement. Mr. mouse's company has been reorganizing and rightsizing. And, at some point we will find out if he has a job in the new organization or if we will become a single income household. I think he finds out in the next month or so. I think I'm more anxious than he is, not because I'm worried about the money, but because I know how much he loves his job. He's been at it for so long it's tough for me to imagine him doing something different.

But, to end on a high note, we had a fabulous weekend at home with P. The weather was beautiful. We went to the park both days to take pictures. And, we let P play in the playground - she's still not a big fan of swings or slides, but she liked the climber and liked jumping down with some parental assist. We also go to see some serious toddler dancing - there's nothing funnier. And, because she's a darling, we got to see some toddler logic - she bumped her head, and wanted to be soothed, and because her teether is soothing, she held it up to her head to see if it would make her head feel better as well.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: