Tuesday, October 12, 2010

P Catches the Flu

Dear Friends and Family,

Yes. What's old is new again.

After hacking for the past two weeks, I've finally convinced the rest of the family to join in the fun and games. They called from school yesterday to say that P had a temperature of 101 and needed to go home.

We made it home in one piece thanks to some light traffic. And, since I've got phone calls all day, ironically enough, Mr. mouse is going to somehow manage with her. I wish I could stay home with her. But, I missed two days last week to being sick and one afternoon to a doctor's appointment and I've got another one this week and it just seems like there's too much going on to miss yet another day.

I really to wish I could stay home with her. My little P. There's nothing like holding her when she wants to be held.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: