Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still Alive

Dear Friends and Family,

I made it another week in my fantasy football league.

I have yet to watch a full game. I still need to think for a couple of moments to figure out the difference between an RB and a WR. But, despite all that, thanks to some immense luck, I have eluded elimination. My day will come.

Remember my league? The one with the goofy rules? Each week we eliminate the team that scored the lowest points that week. Then, their players become free agents and we "redraft" them in reverse order of that week's scores.

Last week, since I was second from the bottom, I had first pick of the eliminated team. While it's fun to have first pick, it's not good to be the second lowest scoring team. We'll see how this all plays out. Sooner or later (more probably sooner rather than later), my day will come.

I'm just glad to have made it this far.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: