Monday, May 09, 2011

05.09.11: Mother's Day Weekend

Dear Friends and Family,

Another busy weekend in the mouse household.

Mr. mouse bought tickets to a baseball game, in Boston, the weekend before P's birthday party, right after the weekend he was dying to go to Omaha. Scheduling at its poorest. I was not thrilled with the overly ambitious planning.

But, despite the rain and the freezing cold weather, and the Red Sox win, I had a good weekend in Beantown. We took P to Mr. mouse's old haunts, and she ran the hallways leading to a bunch of photos which did much to mollify me.

This upcoming week promises to be hectic. Um, the better word may be crazy. But, I am planning on taking Monday off with P which means I'll have a day to unwind and breathe before jumping back into the thick of it all.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: