Monday, May 23, 2011

05.23.11: Weekend at Home

Dear Friends and Family,

Ah. It was so nice to have a weekend at home. The weather even cooperated. Yeah!

We made progress on a monster to do list. We made progress on the kitchen. We had my car looked at. We took P to the park. And, I mixed my "last" bottle of lactose pills and whole milk.

I couldn't ask for a better way to spend a weekend.

Oh. What'd we do? Saturday, we went to get our eyebrows taken care of. Then, P and I went for pancakes while Mr. mouse dropped off the car. We went to the park to play and then stopped by to say hi to our friend, Magpie. Dropped off some shoes and then headed out to lunch. Sunday, we went to the park, lunch, and zoo. P napped while we walked. We went out to a new restaurant - the food was okay, but the execution was poor. Mr. mouse's sticky rice wasn't sticky and they gave us an appetizer we didn't order. And, my noodle dish was minuscule. P slurped it up in record time and was looking for more.

And, now, I'm off to a four day work week - Thursday I'm off to get my tooth looked at. It feels good to catch up on everything.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: