Friday, May 06, 2011

Friday

Dear Friends and Family,

I feel like I have a little more gas in the metaphysical gas tank than I did Tuesday morning.

After a long bus ride, a chance to think through an idea that's been bouncing around in my head, and several movies, we arrived at our annual summer meeting.

And, the familiar faces and the familiar sights and the smiles and the chance to talk and unwind and catch up and play was just what I needed. The first meeting I attended, I didn't get it. Now, I totally get it.

It's like having a cabin, but a giant cabin, without the maintenance and with a staff.

We spent Tuesday night talking by the fire pit. And, Wednesday night playing cards and playing practical jokes. In between, we had our review of the past year and discussed plans for the upcoming year. And, the food, was delicious as always.

Note to self: if I ever start my own company, I need one of these places.


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: