Monday, September 30, 2013

09.30.13: Last of the Action Packed Weekends, Hopefully

Dear Friends and Family,

After multiple death marches, I hope we're done with the action packed weekends. I hope we have time to spend at home without a to do list that fills a page.

This Saturday, we started with a haircut and a picnic while the house was being cleaned. Then, we went to the amusement park and dinner and the mall. Sunday, we went to church and a baseball game. We finally had time Sunday night to let P play at home and do some work with Mr. mouse. Her handwriting's gone to pot since she left old school. We haven't had time to practice. Time to make time for that, I guess.

This week is another bad week. But, once we get through Saturday, we have a full day of nothingness on Sunday. That's nice.

I also spoke with Mr. mouse on Saturday night. We agreed that my days need to be less hectic. So, I'm relegating house work to when P naps. During the day, I will focus on my old work, my new work, and me. At least that's the idea. So, we're going to give that a try this week.

And, nothing scheduled for next Sunday, right?


Cheers!
mouse

No comments: