Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 3: Progress

Dear Friends and Family,

This week is definitely better than last week. Today, I don't have any giant to dos. I have to go to work. I have to come home. I have to go get P, which I think I will do via bus. I have to go to dance class. I have to come home and get P to nap. All within the scope of sane. I'd try driving straight to school, but there's road closures today that make it not seem worth driving to school.

This is how habits are formed - step by painful step until you don't think about it anymore.

Tomorrow looks sane. I have to dress P in her Friday clothes. I have a work call. I have to call P's old school. I have to load the dishwasher. I have to pick up the dry cleaning. If I have time, I'll get a manicure.

Oh, and I need to get gas today. One more thing to add to my habit loop.

I am mouse. I can do this.


Cheers!
mouse

PS: No tears at drop-off yesterday morning. Worst mom in the world, that's me, didn't have a camera on hand. I thought I did. I didn't. Nothing I do now will change that.

PPS: Tuesday morning is still an issue.

No comments: